You can express your opposition to SB 61 easily from your computer by using the directions below. If you have any questions about how to sign-in in opposition, how to testify via ZOOM at the hearing, or how to submit written testimony to the committee, please contact us at email@example.com.
To view the House Labor Committee Hearing on Senate Bill 61 on 3/25/21 @ 10:00 AM, use the following information:
2. Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 1-929-205-6099
3. Webinar ID: 98630616522
Here is the information/instructions for those that wish to sign up and testify:
2. After clicking the link, select the date of the House hearing during which you wish to testify on the calendar (March 25th).
3. In the dropbox below “Select the Committee,” select House Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services.”
4. In the dropbox below “Choose the Bill,” select “10:00 am – SB61.”
5. Select the appropriate option for the “I am” dropbox (likely “Member of the Public”)
6. Fill in the content box under “I’m Representing” with the business, organization, or group you are representing. If you are representing yourself only, write “myself.”
7. Under the “Indicate Your Position on this Bill,” check the circle stating “I oppose this Bill.”
8. If you wish to speak during the hearing to present your testimony, check the box next to “I Wish to Speak on this Bill.”
9. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the webpage.
10. Fill in your first name, last name, phone number, and email address, and click “Continue.”
11. Check the box next to “By clicking this checkbox, you agree that the information you have provided is truthful to the best of your knowledge.”
12. Click “Continue.”
13. To submit your written testimony to the Labor Committee, send it to: HouseLaborIndustrialandRehabilitativeServices@leg.state.nh.us.